Tuesday, April 02, 2013

And we're back!

Welcome back to Merry Happy! My writing this last year took a much more personal and private turn than is typical for me. I will be posting more about the journey of this last year in an upcoming post, but for now know that the Lord brought forth deep rooted issues within my heart that needed to be faced and dealt with before being able to do anything more in any sort of public writing forum. I look forward to sharing more about this journey soon. I am so excited to move forward with Merry Happy in the hopes of joining you in your journey through this life. Happiness and joy are not founded in anything apart from Jesus Christ in the supreme place of our lives and hearts, and all that demands and requires. Let's continue walking forward together...

No comments: